Tuesday, July 17, 2012

That awkward moment when you are excited about an appliance.

Never in my life have I ever been excited about an appliance. Until now. 

Behold. 



I can hear the angels in heaven singing melodiously. This is the most beautiful washer/dryer set that I've ever laid my big brown eyes upon.  And they even have these cute drawers that store my washer/dryer necessities so that I don't have to keep them up on a shelf somewhere. Genius. 

What's even better? We practically stole these. Except we didn't. We have a friend who was selling them for a ridiculously small amount of money and we didn't hesitate to jump on that bargain. 

We've actually owned them for a few months now, but we've been waiting for our new house with a laundry room (in Jesus' name) to come along.  We ended up having to get them now, (which is not a problem at all!) and we are going to start using them.  They're in our garage, but I plan to clean them daily. I'm that much in love. I think I need help.  They have a bazillion buttons and they make cute sounds when you push said buttons. I'm pretty excited. 

We gave our washer to some friends who are getting married, but they were unable to use our dryer because it's a gas dryer and they have an electrical connection. So...if you or anyone you know needs a gas dryer, we have one! It's free to a good home! It may or may not have my husband's name somewhere on it. I apologize for his need to graffiti random things that we own. He will lose a hand if he decides to "mark his territory" on our new washer and dryer. 

"I can't wait to get home so that I can wash some clothes!" - said no one ever. Except this girl. I'm so excited. 

Enjoy your day!
Rae :)


No comments:

Post a Comment